Quality Systems Certification Consultancy
Food Safety Consultancy
Laboratory Analysis Consultancy
Franchise and Branch Audit/Training Consultancy
Confidential Customer Consulting
Mass Nutrition and Restaurant Operation and Quality Management Consultancy
Awareness Consultancy in Schools within the Scope of Our "Conscious Individual, Healthy Generation" Project
Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
14 NİSAN CUMARTESİ 2018
FOOD AND CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
CLICK for detailed info
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the newly discovered coronavirus.
Measures to be Taken in Places Producing and Serving Food within the Scope of Combating DKN-COVID-19
(HACCP) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Management System Being healthy is a person's most basic need and right. Food products, on the other hand, are one of the easiest influences on our health.
Therefore, the safety of the food product is an absolute demand of the consumer using the product and it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to fully management.
This standard, which lasts to 13 years to update, is still remains a system standard, especially compared to the standards preferred by exporting companies such as BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000, SQF, AIB. In fact, ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 process started with the "High-Level Structure" feature by including the documentation improves itself.
BRC stands for “British Retail Consortium”. This standard is published by the British Supermarket Chains Association and requires documented approval to ensure food quality and safety.
One of the most important human resources problems encountered in enterprises is that employees do not have a safe and healthy working environment. For enterprises to achieve better competitive conditions, employees must carry out planned and systematic studies on occupational health and safety.
NEWS FROM US
- March 2020 audits of 212 Shopping Mall were completed.
- The planning of Palladium AVM (Istanbul and Hatay) 2020 audits was carried out with additional control items, taking into account the Covid-19 risks.
- Our Covid - 19 awareness raising trainings and risk analysis/action planning consultancy for company employees continue.
- Turk Telekom Istanbul branches dining halls food safety and total quality audits continue.
- Our General Manager Kaan Kahyaoğlu gave an interview to “Haber Kıbrıs” about the predicted changes in the life and business world after the pandemic. You can find the interview link written by Ali Baturay here.